Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Micro Bac® LE Concentrated
$6.28 – $279.48
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism.
- Lactobacillus 5 billion CFU/lb
- Enterococcus Faecium 5 billion CFU/lb
Dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, yeast culture, calcium carbonate, iron oxide, and dextrose.
Direction for use:
- Pigs 3 days of age to 2 weeks of age: Mix 1 teaspoonful wit amount of oral iron that will be consumed by one litter of pigs in 3 days
- Pigs from 2 weeks of age through 2 weeks post weaning: Mix 2 lbs per ton of complete feed
- Pigs from 2 weeks post weaning to 100 lbs: Mix 1 lb per ton complete feed. Pigs 100 lbs to market: Mix 1 lb per two ton complete feed.
- Sows and Breeding Boars: Mix 1 lb per ton of complete feed
- Cows in lactation: Mix 1 lb to 100 head per day
- At Birth: Administer 1 Calf 7 Capsule and ensure that the calf received adequate colostrum.
- From Birth to beginning of dry feeding period: Mix Costro Lac Powder in calves’ milk replacer at prescribed rate
- When calves start on dry feed: Mix 1 lb in dry ration and feed to 100 head per day
- Weaning calves or incoming cattle: Administer 1 Bovine 26 capsule immediately: Mix 1 lb in ration and feed to 100 head per day
LAYING HENS AND STARTING PULLETS:
- Pullets to 10 weeks of age: Mix 2 lbs per ton of complete feed
- Pullets 10 weeks to 22 weeks of age: Mix 1 1/2 lbs per ton of complete feed
- Laying Hens: Mix 1 lb per tron of complete feed
- 1 to 12 weeks of age: Mix 2 lbs per ton of complete feed
- 12-16 weeks of age : Mix 1 1/2 lbs per ton of complete feed
- 16 weeks of age to market: Mix 1 lb per ton of complete feed
- Ewes in gestation and lactation: Feed 1 lb to 250 head per day
- Lambs from weaning age to market: Feed 1 lb to 300 head per day
|Micro Bac® LE Concentrate||
1 lb Package, 25 kilo bulk Drum (55 lbs)