Designed to help calves suffering from cryptosporidium
As yearlings, calves with Crypto typically weigh 20 to 200 pounds less than healthy calves
•Not a Cure -but greatly helps reduce Cryptosporidium’s effects
•Most Effective as Preventive Support for Newborns (2 Feedings) or for calves up to 60 Days (Feed Up to 5 Feedings- 12 hours apart if needed)
- Total Bacteria, minimum= 6 billion CFU/100 gram
- Protease, minimum = 2000 units/100 gram
- Amylase, minimum = 3000 units/100 gram
Dried milk, Psyilluim husks, Garlic powder, Anhydrous dextrose, Sarsaponin, Bicarbonate of soda, Vitamin A, D³, E, supplement, Citric acid, Asorbic acid, Thiamine mononitrate, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex, Fructooligosaccharides, Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried enterococcus fermentation product, Dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Hemicellulose extract, and Acetic acid.
- Newborn Calves:Mix with colostrum and feed as soon after birth as possible. Repeat in 12 hours.
- Calves Up to 60 Days of Age: Mix with mild replacer and feed 5 times 12 hours apart when calf shows signs of looseness.